Raymond James Stadium Rolls Out New, Safer Way to Pay at GamesBuccaneers fans attending games at Raymond James Stadium in 2015 can look forward to a variety of new services and concessions items designed to improve their gameday experience. The team has unveiled a wide assortment of new offerings ranging from an exclusive tailgating parking lot designed for owners of recreational vehicles, to new concessions items, and even an innovative contactless payment option that will allow customers to use their smartphones for more efficient and secure payment transactions.
- This season, fans will have the option to pay for concessions items through their smartphone using a more secure payment encryption technology that will be able to process mobile payment methods such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. In addition to cash, fans will have the ability to pay for purchases with credit/debit cards as well as the mobile payment methods at any of the more than 500 point of purchase terminals located throughout Raymond James Stadium. These mobile contactless payment methods offer the most secure payment platforms available by using special encryption technology to ensure a higher degree of consumer protection.
- Additionally, the Buccaneers have launched a new mobile service that will allow fans to communicate in real time with stadium and team personnel while at games in order to improve their fan experience. The enhancement is a feature of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Mobile App, which offers fans unprecedented access to team news, statistics and social media feeds. In addition to communicating directly with stadium personnel, fans will now also have the ability to obtain information on concessions locations, request handicap assistance and other customer service-related requests. The Buccaneers Official Mobile App is available for download at both the Apple App Store and Android Market.
- Fans attending the games at Raymond James Stadium will also have the opportunity to enjoy new food offerings throughout the stadium. A new concessions location in the main concourse of the north end zone named The Loop will feature handmade, artisan pretzels along with specialty dipping sauces. For those searching for a new twist on nachos, the Desoto Deli on the main concourse, will offer Cuban Nachos which will contain a mix of tortilla and plantain chips topped with shredded beef, yellow rice, black beans and pico de gallo. Other new food options available throughout the stadium include Tampa Tacos (available at Taste of Tampa), featuring three soft tortilla shells filled with slow braised Cuban pork, black beans, pico de gallo and cilantro crema; slow roasted smoked turkey legs (available at Red Sail Spice); and the Blazing Bay Burger (available at Bay Burger), which features an all ground beef patty, cherry pepper relish, pepper jack cheese, smokey cayenne aioli on a brioche bun.
Fans sitting in the east and west club areas of the stadium can also look forward to new, exclusive menu offerings including traditional Cuban favorites such as Ropa Vieja (shredded beef) and Arroz con Pollo (chicken and rice), as well as premium salad offerings including a Thai Chicken Bowl and a Southern Caesar Bowl.
- Another new stadium amenity this season is a tailgating lot exclusively for recreational vehicle enthusiasts sponsored by Lazydays, the world’s largest RV dealership. The Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot is the first-ever dedicated on-site tailgating location specifically designed for RVers. The lot, which is located inside of Lot 14 off of Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd., opens three and a half hours prior to kickoff each game day. Fans interested in obtaining a spot in the Lazydays RV Tailgating Lot should call the Buccaneers at 813-387-2827.
- The Buccaneers also continue to offer a no-risk, interest-free month-to-month payment option that enables season pass members the ability to spread out their membership fee throughout the year, while also allowing for an earlier opportunity to choose the best seats available for the 2016 season. For more information, please call 813-870-2700 and ask to speak with a member relations associate.
- The team will once again offer an Item of the Game that will be available for purchase throughout the stadium at discounted pricing. For the Sept. 13 regular season opener against the Tennessee Titans, the Item of the Game will be a Buccaneers official store exclusive “Siege the Day” t-shirt.
- ### -