- In the fourth quarter of today’s game, K Patrick Murray connected on a 54-yard field goal. Murray is now 3-for-3 on field goals of 50 or more yards this season, making him the only kicker in the NFL with at least three made field goals from 50 or more yards without a miss. Murray later added a 45-yard field goal.
- Later in the fourth quarter of today’s game, WR Mike Evans caught a 40-yard pass, matching a career long. Evans finished the game with four catches for a career-high 78 yards.
- Evans has caught at least four passes in all six games he has played this season, becoming the first Buccaneers receiver to record at least four receptions in six straight games since Mike Williams in 2011 (six consecutive: 9/25/11 vs. Atlanta-11/6/11 at New Orleans) and the first rookie to accomplish the feat since Williams did so in 2010 (seven consecutive: 9/26/10 vs. Pittsburgh-11/14/10 vs. Carolina).
- Just shy of the two -minute warning, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins caught a touchdown pass from QB Mike Glennon. The touchdown reception was the first of Seferian-Jenkins’ career. The touchdown pass was Glennon’s eighth of the year.
- With his touchdown pass today, Glennon now has 27 on his career, the ninth-most in Buccaneers history
MOST TOUCHDOWN PASSES - (Team History)
Rank Player TDs
1. Josh Freeman, 2009-13 80
2. Vinny Testaverde, 1987-92 77
3. Doug Williams, 1978-82 73
4. Trent Dilfer, 1994-99 70
5. Brad Johnson, 2001-04 64
6. Steve DeBerg, 1984-93 61
7. Craig Erickson, 1992-94 34
8. Brian Griese, 2004-08 32
9. Mike Glennon, 2013-Pres. 27
9. Shaun King, 1999-2003 26
- LB Lavonte David finished today’s game with 14 tackles and three tackles for loss. The three tackles for loss match a career high, done four times previously, most recently at Pittsburgh (9/28/14). This is the third consecutive game that David has recorded 14 tackles.
- The Buccaneers tallied seven passes defensed in today’s contest, including two from CB Alterraun Verner. Coming in to today’s game, Verner was tied for the most passes defensed in the NFL over the past two seasons (25, tied with CB Chris Harris Jr., Denver).
- DE T.J. Fatinikun made his NFL debut in today’s game, finishing the game with one pass defensed.
- CB Isaiah Frey and LB Orie Lemon each made their Buccaneers debut in today’s game. Frey recorded one tackle. Lemon recorded one special teams tackle.
- The attendance for today’s game was 56,577.